The Library is open to both the OCCC community as well as the public. Hours vary during intersession and holidays. Please check the calendar for today's hours.
Library Building Accessibility:
- All entrances are open.
- If you have symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell), please do not come to campus.
- You must follow all social distancing guidelines while you are in the Library and on campus.
- Masks are recommended, but not required, except where posted.
Library Safety Procedures:
- All computer stations available for use are spaced 6 or more feet apart and are cleaned after each use. Guests should visit the Circulation Desk for a pass in order to use the computers.
- The Circulation Desk counter will be cleaned regularly. Plexiglass barriers have been installed.
- The Library Assistance desk will be cleaned regularly. Plexiglass barriers have been installed.
- Seating has been reduced in order to allow for a minimum of 6 feet of space from others.
- Library staff will monitor use of all study tables and will clean after each use as well as on a regular hourly rotation.
- The Library scanner is available and is cleaned regularly.
- Patrons needing to return materials and who do not want to enter the Library may use the outside bookdrop located on the west side of the Library.