The Library is open for normal hours of operation and is open to both the OCCC community as well as the public:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am to 9:00pm
Friday: 7:30 am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Hours vary during intersession and holidays. Please check the calendar for today's hours.
Library Building Accessibility:
- All entrances are open.
- You must wear a mask at all times in the Library. Masks are available at the Circulation Desk should you have need of one.
- If you have symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell), please do not come to campus.
- If you have traveled outside of the U.S. in the last 30 days, please do not come to campus. Instead, self-quarantine for 14 days.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please do not come to campus. Instead, self-quarantine for 14 days.
- You must follow all social distancing guidelines while you are in the Library and on campus.
Library Safety Procedures:
- All computer stations available for use are spaced 6 or more feet apart and are cleaned after each use. Please visit the Circulation Desk for a pass in order to use the computers.
- Please visit the Circulation Desk to release any pages you need printed.
- The Circulation Desk counter will be cleaned after each transaction. Plexiglass barriers have been installed.
- The Library Assistance desk will be cleaned hourly. Plexiglass barriers have been installed.
- Seating has been reduced in order to allow for a minimum of 6 feet of space from others.
- Library staff will monitor use of all study tables and will clean after each use as well as on a regular hourly rotation.
- The Library scanner will be available and will be cleaned after each use.
- Other surfaces, such as elevator buttons and door knobs, will be cleaned hourly.
- All materials in the library are available upon request. Patrons are asked not to handle materials.
- Access to the second floor is limited to employees.
- Study rooms are currently closed.
- Patrons needing to return materials and who do not need to enter the Library may use the outside bookdrop located on the west side of the Library.