Participants must register for the event in order reserve a copy of each book from the OCCC Library's temporary Oklahoma Humanities collection. If you wish to get a copy from the Metropolitan Library System, Pioneer Library System, or your local bookstore, registration is not required.
To get started reserving your book, follow these steps:
- Click on the first event link below.
- You may register for all session ahead of time, but the library will only issue the upcoming title.
- Complete the Registration form for the event.
- Book delivery options
- In-Person: Please visit the main circulation desk with your confirmation email to verify registration.
- Campus Mail: Please allow 1-3 business days for delivery to your department box.
- At each event return your copy to receive the next title.
- If you are unable to attend, please stop by the library at your earliest convenience to return your book and receive the next title. You may be asked to show your registration confirmation for the next session.